Women have always had the traditional role of taking care of their home.

With new education, and more job opportunities it has allowed for shifts to change at home.  But the continued work of women at home has not completely got to an equal level with men. 

Despite having jobs, women still carry more involvement in house chores and in children than males.  This unequal balance has continued to young generations now. 

This all stems back to the traditional roles, as men have always shown less involvement at home. 

We also see how women can now contribute economically, yet still, earn less than a male as these gender roles are hard to get over. Women work at their job and overwork at home by carrying out duties such as cleaning, cooking, helping the kids, and running errands. 

Although now we are seeing another change due to COVID-19, women dominated jobs such as nursing have made women be sent out to work. While male-dominated corporate jobs have been sent home to work.  The result of this is, yet a new change of the roles, as it now requires males to get more involved and take care of the house more equally to women.

The women’s housework has got redistributed. 

0
()