In the article, “Raising The Minimum Wage” (McGraw Hill) talks about if they should higher the money people earn at jobs. After reading some of the articles it shows some pros and cons as to why or why not they should raise the minimum wage. Some of the pros they bring up are ”Raising the minimum wage to $15 per hour by 2025 would give 17 million Americans a raise and lift roughly 900,000 Americans out of poverty”. Although they also say ”Many state governments will not raise the minimum wage”. Currently, President Biden is considering raising the minimum wage.

Do you think they should raise the minimum wage?

I believe they should raise the minimum wage. One reason why they should is so that the family won’t be in debt. families will be able to have enough money after paying their bills. Also why they should raise the money is because the low-income people are being taxed a lot.

0
()