April 19, 2021 5:50 am

Dear Sam, I found your article very informative and interesting. The textbooks that we use in school, tells about how before people came to “Explore” these lands that we walk were owned by the Natives. It is great the Biden administration has finally decided to give land to its rightful owners. They will now have what was taken from their ancestors and live the life as they did.

Selena
April 14, 2021 5:00 pm

Hi, Sam, I read your post and I really enjoyed it. It was very informative on land that was before owned by Natives. Natives describe to other people that our land we live on today was their ancestor’s land and belonged to them. I think that it is a good idea that Biden and his administration give back to the Natives that they longed for. It will give the natives a voice in managing their land and hold them dear to them. The two most important things to them are their land and the spiritual significance of past loves ones that passed on.

Help on Youth Voices
2
0
()

Connect with