selective photography of green leaf plant

In the article “Saving America’s Treasures” (Upfront, Bubar, 2022) it explained the many U.S. national parks and how these parks should be preserved for future generations. These parks house many natural wonders and great wildlife so when the industrial revolution started and people wanted to destroy these forests others revolted. Forest conservationists saw the beauty of these places and wanted to preserve them. More and more people began caring for these places and by 1872 the first national park was created. These parks are great places for people looking to get away from their urban life. 

I think that forest conservation is important and is something we should all try to protect. When I read about deforestation I find it sad that these beautiful places along with the wildlife are getting destroyed. There are movements that help protect forests but that needs more people. I hope that future generations can see these places with the same amazement as I do.

What are your thoughts about protection of national parks?

0
()