In the article ” Careers: physical Therapist”(BTW) I learned that a physical therapist is someone who helps older people and athletes regain strength by showing them some exercise. This is amazing because you are helping people recover as soon as possible. Not only that but you start to build up a relationship with your patient because when they have finally gained their mobility back you’ll be satisfied and your patient will thank you. They also get paid 86,850 which is very well and have flexible schedules to work around so you could have a healthy work-life.

I think that this is actually a very interesting job to do because you get to help others in need of regaining their strength and mobility which is very important. If you like to help people out this job would be great for you because you get to meet new people and help treat them so they could go back to living a normal life. Not only that but you’ll find job’s anywhere because of your medical degree and experience.

Would you consider doing this as a career?

0
()