I associate with this place because I was born there and I have  lived there for 14 years. My sisters and brother still live there. I am  connected to this place because it is my homeland and i was raised in that community. I still have so many friends there, who I still talk too. However, Prishtina is a place where I spent my entire childhood.

I have always been safe and happy in Pristina. Sometimes I even miss the feeling that Pristina gave to me all these years. I think that is a wonderful city  with the best macchiato in the world.

Even though Pristina is an urban city an it is  characterized by high human population but I think that it is more like a town. There a lot of different type of food in Pristina and traditional food like ( Flija, Pite , Qebabetc), so I cannot really tell or describe the smell in Pristina is differently known as the City of youth because about 60% of the population are younger than 25.