1. The topic of my 30 second hook was about the risk of obesity in the Tongan Community. I was trying to present the issue with obesity being a struggle for the Tongan people.
  2. I probably recorded myself for about 5 times because I had it in  my head that it has to be perfect and that you can’t mess up, but I was told that it may never be perfect and that’s okay. So when I messed up, I just went with it.
  3. I think my strengths were the volume in my voice and how I projected it but my weakness was my body language and trying not to be nervous. I need to practice more on the nerves getting to me and just get it through my head that I can do this.
  4. When I watched the video of myself presenting, I was just laughing so much and just looking at myself and seeing how nerve racking it was for me to present. How I breath in and out so loud the viewers can here it. It was a laughter, but I learned that watching yourself and reflecting on your own can really help you improve in  areas you feel and can see that you need improvement on.
  5.  Here is my video. Watch it for 30 seconds! That will be my hook.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B36IOSAxpcS-UVJJakRiRHNhUlE/view?usp=sharing

-A.K

0
()