Terrel
April 5, 2024 8:24 pm

Nadya,
You hit such an excellent point when you addressed the isolation of black communities. While also addressing the unique complexity of public transportation that contributes to the issue of black isolation.
our cities will remain navigable enclosures segregating the disenfranchised”
I just loved how you worded this, brilliant writing.

Joe
Joe
April 5, 2024 12:51 pm

I was definitely drawn to your essay because of the cover image, but talking about how the transportation in atlanta was actually a trap to keep them in the city was very interesting

Jenna
April 3, 2024 4:33 pm

Nadya I was attracted to your comment because of your image and the mystery that remains in it. While reading your comment I noticed you brought vocabulary from the Article itself, and I like how you did this because it strengthens your argument. I suggest that you make the hook of your writing more attention-grabbing because that will make your writing more exciting. I like how I can see your frustration within your writing, it shows character, and I love it. How did writing this make you feel?

3
0
()