In our technology class, we were assigned to do a video presentation on a topic of our choice. I chose the digital activism topic “Police Brutality: What is it? What do people think?” I approached this question by asking my fellow classmates for answers. Sit back and enjoy this short film.

I made this presentation with the help of some classmates that volunteered to answer my question. I asked them a very simple question, “Is police brutality a problem and why?” At first, I gathered my research on the opinions of racism for the starting point of my data. After, I put together a short yet complex question to ask my fellow classmates. Then, I designated a day for me to ask a couple of my classmates that question. After editing the short clips, I put together this video to best display their answers and other people’s answers.

This fits into my project because it shows what police brutality is to people and why it is a problem. This short film is a visual representation of what people think about police brutality. I learned many things from making this experiment along with many social ideas for further projects. I learned how to approach people for surveys, how to ask a question, what type of questions to ask, and how to accept everyone’s answers. Through videos like these, people can see the raw answers given by regular people and even those who are in school. Feel free to share this video to a friend or two, and leave some comments or a few.

0
()