In the world right now Russia and Ukrainian are currently in a battle. The Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky used Zoom on March 16, 2022, to send a message to the United States. He asked for more help from the U.S. government in fighting off the military attacks. Later that day, President Biden responded to President Zelensky’s address. He agreed that the Russian actions against the Ukrainian people are cruel acts, and he confirmed that the United States and the rest of the world are committed to supporting Ukraine and to making Russia pay dearly for the decision to invade. This is in addition to providing $300 million in humanitarian aid, as well as tens of thousands of tons of food, water, medicine, and other critical supplies. Biden also promised to continue imposing harsh economic sanctions against Russia.

My thought on this is unbelievable. From wondering why Russians would plan an attack on someone to how brave Biden is for helping Ukrainians even tho he can be at risk when getting involved. Biden has proved Ukraine with so much support.

0
()