Profile Set-up

Profile Set-up

We invite you to get started using your profile on Youth Voices! What is a Youth Voices profile? It can be your personal, online... locker (where you can put video, audio, images, GIFs, and text that are important to you) homeroom (where...
Making Your Mark

Making Your Mark

We invite you to introduce yourself to others on Youth Voices while we introduce you to a few of the multimodal, varied ways of communicating on the site. We are asking you to: Learn more about Costa and Kallick's Habits of Mind by making personal...
Algorithms

Algorithms

We invite you to consider, describe, share, and discuss the algorithmic thinking processes you go through when you program in Scratch. What are algorithms? They are all around us. The recipe for baking a cake A mac & cheese recipe...
Describe a Student: STEM Field Notes

Describe a Student: STEM Field Notes

We invite you to describe a student -- an actual one or one you create -- who you might encounter in a future class. We are asking you to: Learn more about Pat Carini’s, The Descriptive Review of a Child Protocol , by making personal connections w...
Unlocking Math Skills and Concepts With Escape Rooms

What's a mathematical dilemma? It can be ... a real-world problem to be solved a silly situation that needs some reasoning a predicament that requires flexible thinking a multi-step puzzle where attention to detail is key a conundrum...

See [Drafts] Playlists