Playlist, XP, and Badge Builder

PLAYLIST TITLE

Write a concise title that describes the main learning objective for this playlist.

The title of the playlist and the title of the badge should be the same.

Add an image under the Design Options tab, and select the “Cover” option.

Delete this Message Box after writing the title and adding an image.

Description
A Playlist is a curated group of XPs and Resources that result in a Badge. Describe yours! Click edit button to change this text. Start with the words
Will you:

SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS

Describe the evidence a learner must submit to complete this XP. Click edit button to change this text. Start with the words

You will have:

Submit your work for this XP

DIGITAL XP TITLE

A Digital XP is an online activity that invites the learner to participate and explains how to proceed. Describe yours here! Click edit button to change this text. Add an image in the container to the left.

RESOURCES

Short Title

Add a link below.

Short Title

Add a link below.

Short Title

Add a link below.

Short Title

Add a link below.

SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS

You will have:

Submit your work for this XP

DIGITAL XP TITLE

RESOURCES

Short Title

Add a link below.

Short Title

Add a link below.

Short Title

Add a link below.

Short Title

Add a link below.

SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS

You will have:

Submit your work for this XP

DIGITAL XP TITLE

RESOURCES

Short Title

Add a link below.

Short Title

Add a link below.

Short Title

Add a link below.

Short Title

Add a link below.

OPPORTUNITY

Describe the opportunity that will be unlocked for learners who earn this Badge.

Apply for this badge

BADGE TITLE

Write a concise title that describes the main learning objective for this badge.

Replace the template image to the left with a badge that has a title and an interest category.  Download the Badge image template here.

Delete this Message Box after writing the title and replacing the Badge image.

CRITERIA, COMPETENCIES AND STANDARDS

Define the criteria (learning goals) that must be met to earn this Badge. Click edit button to change this text. Start with the words

You will have:

WORKFORCE COMPETENCY

Choose one of the following:

• Professional Attitude
  • Team Work Ethic
  • Problem Solving
  • Time Management
  • Verbal Communication

COMPETENCIES AND STANDARDS

Select from

Web Literacy by Mozilla: A framework for entry-level web literacy & 21st Century skills. Explore the map by selecting what you want to learn more about, to see definitions and activities.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Playlist, XP, and Badge Builder by Paul is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.