The “Blue Park”, has been around for a long time. It’s been around for my whole childhood and is still around. This park is the “neighborhood park” where most people that live around that area go sit around the park, take their kids out to go play, and much more. This Blue Park is huge. It has swings, a basketball court, a mini park for toddlers, restrooms, and more. I’ve been coming to play in this park with my friends for about 10 years now. I chose to write about this park because it has so many details and it’s enormous. In the spring and summer, the park gets full with friends, families and even pets. There are many different trees at this park. Some are huge and some are small. In my opinion, many people call this park the “Blue Park” since it’s mainly blue. The playground is blue, the mini park is blue, and even the poles where water sprinkles through are blue. Surprisingly, some old ladies and old men go sit around that park when the weather gets warmer. When the sun shines, you also start to see more squirrels, and birds through the yard. I’ll suggest anyone who comes to my neighborhood to come to the “Blue Park” if they ever wanted some nice air and a nice spot to hang around. In this blue park, I see birds and squirrels. I also hear the birds chirping in the air when it’s warm out. This park smells like nature with all the trees around and fresh air. I hope to see the kids that play in this park now grow up having fun in this amazing place.

0
()