In the article, “Physical Therapists” under careers, (BTW) I learned that  these Physical therapists help to recover patients regain strength and mobility by assessing their needs and teaching them exercises and stretches to help. If you get hurt in a sport or accident a doctor will recommend you to go to  a physical therapist for treatment. Like these therapists are very helpful because they will assess the patient’s condition, and then design a specific program to either help them recover or at least relieve their pain. You will be doing exercises, stretching, and working with machines. 

I think as the population of the United States continues to age, jobs such as physical therapy will become more important than ever. This job will be very important so that people can regain their strength. Like if you couldn’t walk or had trouble with walking who would you go to, correct you would go to a theralsts so you could be able to walk. 

How would you feel if we didn’t have these therapists on Earth?

0
()