Pandas are a vulnerable species that reside in only China, they are vulnerable because of habitat destruction and poaching. Pandas are kind animals who live in peaceful forests wanting nothing more than to lie, but humans have destroyed their homes and taken their lives. Pandas used to be endangered animals but thanks to the hard efforts of many people their population has started to increase slowly through the last decade. After completing this project I have become more knowledge on the current state of pandas and what needs to be done to protect these friendly animals. Pandas need to be treated like any other species of animals with love and care. They are solely dependent on the forest for survival so it is inevitable that they will disappear if people don’t protect the bamboo forests.

0
()