In the article How dogs contribute to your health and happiness by Maria Cohut, I have learned that having a pet dog can help me be more social and happy about myself. They can per sway our feelings, make us laugh, and smile. As so dogs with their cute and loyal protectiveness, they try to do so. We are unsure and unclear when dogs were first domesticated, but a study trusted Source has published last year claims that, at least in Europe, dogs were tamed 20,000–40,000 years ago.

Upon these things and facts, Dogs can sense if we are down or not feeling good so they try their best to do what they can. With dogs, you can establish a causal relationship between owning a dog and enjoying better health as dogs are used for many things. Dogs are used for services such as for blind people as they help guide them on the streets, police service to sniff out dangerous things and catch criminals and, a dog is used within the fire force at times to sniff out people who may be stuck somewhere beneath rubbish. Dogs are also used for the protection of homes to keep burglars away.

Do you think dogs are great animals?

0
()