white and black poster

Today in our world we are encountering new environmental hazards that are affecting our climate and it’s getting worse and worse year by year. If you take a look at what is really the cause of this, it’s the amount of carbon emissions entering our atmosphere. We as a world need to come together and battle this or it’s going to get to the point that it is irreversible. We need to cut our carbon emissions as best as we can.

The ideal goal would be to reach zero carbon emissions. In an article written by the Union of concerned scientists,”Carbon dioxide and other heat-trapping gases are the main drivers of global warming.” Taking this into account, the world needs to come together and create a plan that minimizes carbon emissions in the future. Our world economies and certain nations economy’s will be affected and there isn’t a way around that, but if we invest in technologies/investments that are available to us, then we can reboot it. Technology such as solar energy, wind, or even hydro energy are options. The problem is that we can’t stay on the path, that we are staying on forever. Something has to be changed in order to save our planet. Along with alternative energy we need to come up with a solution to get rid of carbon that is permanently in our atmosphere and we need to personally do more daily things to affect our carbon footprint. It states in an article written by Scientific American that says,” There are personal lifestyle changes that you can make too that, in some combination, can help reduce your carbon impact.” In order to save this Earth, we as a world need to step up.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/10-solutions-for-climate-change/, https://www.ucsusa.org/climate/solutions 

0
()