I’m surprised that Chicano history interprets society developing with injustice. This goes back to the way African Americans were treated back in the 1980s. It really impacts the world in many perspectives because imagine a community trying to convey in their best effort but the superior of the Americans not letting Mexicans like us with race, color to have this interpretation to work for what we are looking for. We are people who are trying to look for jobs and humanity. The cases of every life matter are a way to Black vs brown case. Giving the idea that 80 percent of California is being segregated by these ignorant Americans in the past of 1945. This would need to stop because how would they feel if we treated them differently. We are human and all lives matter not just theirs who just want to keep light-skinned in place.