In the last month, our class has been reading an Autobiography. The book is called, “Street Life” by Victor Rios. In the book, Victor talks about his life. Starting from when he was a child until he became a grown man. He talks about his different struggles growing up and how he got over it. My favorite part of the book is when Victor decided to make a huge transformation in his life. He decided to go back to school and get his degree. What I learned and what Victor made clear in the book is that you can accomplish anything you put your mind to no matter how you were raised.  I would recommend this book to everyone especially young teens who live in the bay area. I feel like it would be more interesting to read to know it is a true story and it is coming from someone who has been through it all. More people can relate and hopefully feel inspired.

0
()