What I have been thinking since I last read One of Us is Next, is how this book is going to differ from The first book One of is lying. Is there going to be a new killer? Or is it not going to be a murder mystery at all?

The First Pages of  One of us is Next by Karen M. Mcmanus  might leave the reader feeling excited  because Nate , becoming a dynamic character from skipping school, to applying for community college courses. An example of this is on page 12.  “Cooper had a splashy scholarship to Cal state Fullerton, even Nate was taking community college course” This is exciting because Nate is my favorite character and it’s nice to see hime change for the better

So far, the Browyn in One of Us is Next might remind a reader of Sherlock Holmes. In The Hounds of Baskerville, because they are both extremley intelligent and they both solved mysteries. In the Hounds of Baskerville sherlock holmes solves mysteries and that’s a part of his life, and job but for Browyn this was more of a one time thing.

After this part of the book, most readers will probably Will be looking forward to reading the rest of this book because since it’s a mystery readers including me will like to know what will happen. What’s probably going to happen next is Brownyn will see her sister Maeve finally.