Caroline
November 17, 2021 1:11 am

Sadie I found your post a good post to read becuse i think that did does have good infromation about the book that you read. I do agreee with what you are saying in your post. A quote that I liked from your post is “The final against Japan was a nail-biter,” (97) and “…he was a real cheerleader just when I need one, and I will always be grateful to him” (99). i do like to read books.

thank you for writing this I can not wait to see what ypu write in the future because i found your post a fun one to read.

November 15, 2021 9:04 pm

Having someone like Rapinoe tell her story and what she went through, what she had to accomplish, is very interesting to me especially because I play soccer and I enjoy playing the sport. It was nice to read what you felt and how you felt while reading this book.
I personally feel a connection with this article, I’ve trained and played against the USWNT and it was great experience.

2
0
()