January 18, 2022 8:23 pm

Dear Sadie,
I am encouraged by your writing to read the book that you speak of because I as well am a female soccer player and Id want to hear from a famous soccer player how the world of soccer is beyond just highschool.
One sentence that you wrote that stands out for me is ¨Rapinoe’s writing style is casual and conversational, as if she’s having a chat with the reader.¨ I think this is helpful to keep the reader enganged to the book because it helps them feel like they have a personal connection with the wrtier as well as relate to the book.
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because your writing has encouraged me to read a book I never heard of.

Caroline
November 17, 2021 1:11 am

Sadie I found your post a good post to read becuse i think that did does have good infromation about the book that you read. I do agreee with what you are saying in your post. A quote that I liked from your post is “The final against Japan was a nail-biter,” (97) and “…he was a real cheerleader just when I need one, and I will always be grateful to him” (99). i do like to read books.

thank you for writing this I can not wait to see what ypu write in the future because i found your post a fun one to read.

November 15, 2021 9:04 pm

Having someone like Rapinoe tell her story and what she went through, what she had to accomplish, is very interesting to me especially because I play soccer and I enjoy playing the sport. It was nice to read what you felt and how you felt while reading this book.
I personally feel a connection with this article, I’ve trained and played against the USWNT and it was great experience.

3
0
()