This is the link to the article I annotated for my what do I care about. Please note that because of conflicting code on this Washington Post page, you will need to open the link first. Once on the page, you can open Hypothes.is from the bookmarks on your browser to see my annotations and others’. Here’s the link to add Hypothes.is to Chrome.

Feel free to contribute to my annotations and comment what your reactions are to the article.

Photo by I Love Egg

Sid
Sid
June 1, 2017 3:08 pm

Hi Evan,

I like your picture of how healthy kids lunches are at Japan in comparison to how it is back home. It’s pretty bad to have our kids lunches be so bad, it can have serious health effects for our youth. Thank you for putting this together.

-Sid

Lauryn
May 28, 2017 8:54 pm

Hi Evan,
I agree too that way Japan is doing school lunches could definitely help with the issue of school lunches in America. This is the way to go in american schools because most kids are unaware of the effects certain foods have on their bodies. I think that with nutritional education and healthier lunch it could definitely benefit the lives of many generations to come.

2
0
()