I chose to write about ocean pollution because its important that we protect oceans from pollutants such as oil, chemicals, plastic, etc. Instead of throwing their trash out into a trashcan, many people prefer throwing their trash into the ocean, harming the sea-life in the process. This is why I have created a presentation about the topic of ocean pollution. I made a presentation on this topic that was uploaded onto YouTube. I will post a link to the presentation at the end of the blog post.

Also, I have a blog about the dangers of ocean pollution, this blog can be found at: https://peopleagainstpollution.wordpress.com/. My blog contains a lot of information from four authors about the dangers of ocean pollution and pollution in general. We have many topics to choose from such as air pollution, ocean pollution, and waste pollution. Also, here is a link to my YouTube Presentation.

0
()