Check out my presentation on the ways New York City helps and fails to help the poor.

My blog takes a look at poverty in New York City, especially in the least popular boroughs, and the numerous topics surrounding them. I have spoken about ways to understand impoverished people and the situation they are in, child poverty, and even the history of poverty in New York City. The reason that I chose this topic was that “All my life I have seen people that live in poverty on the streets and have heard stories from many others about their experiences while in poverty. I want to try my best to help those people, and many others alike, by making an effort to advocate for them“.

This presentation was the perfect way for me to help the people that I believe need it he most. It allows me to provide the rest of the world with information about the good and the bad aspects about the way the NYC government treats the poor.

Check out my blog to view my posts: https://lowerpovertyratesnyc.home.blog/ .

Also check out my Instagram: @lowerpovertyratesnyc

0
()