My Observations:

Well first off, I instantly noticed how the words were color coded (red and black). The words were what this person who is holding the poster feels. I feel like she is trying to say that her and her people are not mascots, but are human beings just like the rest of us. I think she wants to let the world know to do not treat them as if they are mascots of some sort, but to treat them with respect of living here on earth. This image shows a lot. Just as it shows people in the background representing the same message. Genocide, which is written on her poster, is a strong word. It says they survived it and are still living and breathing on this earth. That they will fight for what is right and that they are not going anywhere. If they survived a genocide, they can survive this strike or protest.

0
()