aerial photography of NFL logo printed on field

This article regarding NFL coaches titled, “NFL to Hire More Diverse Coaches” states plenty of information individuals need to know about the lack of diverse coaches. Have you ever noticed that in the NFL we usually see male coaches who are usually of the race white? This has been a major issue in the NFL because there is little few to no coaches who are of color. The main issue is that coaches being hired are usually of higher level and have more to offer. However, we need to start seeing a change in the coaches because women are barely coaches and do not have a chance as much as a male.

What do you think about the diversity of coaches in the NFL?
0
Please leave a feedback on thisx

In my opinion, it should be explained more about the diversity of coaches in the NFL. I feel there are fewer chances for females and people of color to get NFL coach jobs. I think there should definitely be changes made in the next years.

April 27, 2022 12:56 am

Dear Destiny, 

Your post really interested me because usually regarding diversity in sports my mind always goes to diversity amongst players. However, in sports there are many jobs/positions that also lack diversity, like coaches. I definitely agree that usually coaches are white and definitely majority male.

A sentence you wrote that stands out to me is: “I feel there are fewer chances for females and people of color to get NFL coach jobs.”. I agree that the reason we don’t see much diversity is lack of resources and opportunity. There are so many people who are qualified but don’t have these positions because of this lack of resources.

Thank you for writing this post! I look forward to what you write next because with this post I was given a new perspective on something that I am passionate about. It also drives me to learn more about how I can promote diversity in all areas of life. 

– Maritza ^^*

April 26, 2022 7:16 pm

Dear Destiny,

I am interested in your post “NFL to Hire More Diverse Coaches” because most coaches of the NFL are white. 

One sentence you wrote that stood out to me was “The main issue is that coaches being hired are usually of a higher level and have more to offer. However, we need to start seeing a change in the coaches because women are barely coaches and do not have a chance as much as a male.” I think this is important because women can very much do the same job as men. As well as, white people being hired because they are considered “qualified” but what if the person of color has more to offer with more experience. 

Thank you for writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next.

Karen

April 20, 2022 2:27 am

jDestiny, I am interested by your post, “NFL to Hire More Diverse coaches” because I agree with you that there should be more diverse coaches and they should be given a chance to work in the NFL. I think it is unjust how the majority of coaches are white and male. I think this because different ethnicity’s and gender should be given a chance to coach. One sentence that stood out to me is, “However, we need to start seeing a change in the coaches because women are barely coaches and do not have a chance as much as a male.Have you ever noticed that in the NFL we usually see male coaches who are usually of the race white?”. This stood out to me because it says a lot about the NFL not hiring distinct coaches. Thank you for writing I look forward to seeing what you write in next, because I really like how you express your opinion. I would like you to continue to express your opinions on certain things.
Erika

Brenda Ornelas
Brenda Ornelas
April 19, 2022 5:21 am

Dear Destiny,

I am intrigued by your post, “NFL to Hire More Diverse Coaches” because it would be more remarkable if the league were to add more individuals besides males into their ranks. As a woman who has played tackle football, I would love to see more women involved within the NFL, especially within the coaching staff.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “ individuals need to know about the lack of diverse coaches”. I think this is important because the media needs to spread awareness on the issue of the league not being diverse enough.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because I would love to see some huge changes occurring in the NFL.

-Brenda Ornelas

4
0
()