What’s next? (LRNG)

What’s next for you on Youth Voices?

Sign up at LRNG and Log in below, then use the three other tabs at the top of this page to chart your own path:

• Be You (Introduce yourself) and Be Connected (Write comments) on Youth Voices (Start here)
  • Make Arguments and Do Research into Your Interests
  • Create Visual and Literary Art

Complete XPs in Playlists to earn Badges.

How to become a power user

• Use the badges under the tabs at the top of this page to learn what it means to be a power user on Youth Voices.
  • Earn a Badge by completing the XPs (digital learning experiences) in the Playlist attached to each of them.
  • Submit the work requested in the What to Submit section at the end of each XP.
  • When you apply for a badge, a Youth Voices teacher or mentor will award it to you or he/she will give you specific suggestions for revision and ask you to resubmit.
  • Open a new opportunity with each new badge you earn.

CC BY-SA 4.0 What’s next? (LRNG) by Paul is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.