Visualization of the coronavirus causing COVID-19

The omicron is the newest variant of Covid-19. South African scientists uncovered the first verified cases of Omicron, while the Omicron variation is believed to have occurred in other countries as well. Scientists are currently attempting to figure out if this variety spreads faster and/or easier than Delta. It has spread swiftly in South Africa, and some scientists believe it may infect three to six times as many individuals in the same length of time as Delta. According to the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control, Omicron might be the prevalent strain in Europe by spring. Omicron instances have been found in 38 countries, however no deaths have been reported as a result of it. 

I personally think we should take as many precautions as possible to ensure the safety of citizens. I hope we are able to contain this so we aren’t able to lose privileges later on. I just think people need to be more receptive and take into consideration that it’s not just a huge conspiracy.

What do you think about the Omicron variant?

0
()