silhouette of people standing on hill

In today’s time, it has been hard and stressful coping with everything. The most impacted are the younger generation that go to public school. For example, seniors like my self haven’t so far has a senior year experience. So I do agree and understand with the hard times and life feeling like it is on pause. But at some point we have to make the best of it and stay safe, Hoping in the near future we can go back school like before. For now, this is our new normal.

There is always better days to com after the bad. Maybe this time we are spending at home can be a good thing, family time, learning new activities or crafts. Also it seems boring and you can’t stand it no more, you are making a difference to society. Staying from others outside of your household reflects on the numbers of this pandemic. Not everything comes to everyone easy, but if someone is struggling, help them, encourage them for anything that they might need. Coming together will help the time pass and have a better tomorrow. Do you think we will have a better and new year in 2021?

0
()