group of women doing group hug

The NCAA is a business in colleges and universities. The NCAA makes around $842 million annually annually; big colleges like UCLA make roughly around 100 million dollars annually and you know how much money athletes make 0 dollar annually for not only going to school but going to play their sports. You may say well that’s what they wanted, they chose to be student athletes but imagine you being in their shoes you helping a university make millions when you’re not making a dime. There’s a lot of these famous college athletes who barely have enough to eat on a day to day basis. 

Do you think college athletes should be paid?
0
Please leave a feedback on thisx

A lot of people disagree with this idea because it oen makes them amature players or they will try less because they already have the money. But a lot of these famous players don’t make it in the nfl or nba and lose out on money when they peaked which as in college so their is always thingś like that tim tebow mae ncaa a lot of money and he didn’t do that well in the nfl and probably lost out on a lot of money.

November 8, 2021 7:47 pm

Dear Francisco,

In your post, “NCAA Paying Players,” I learned that college athletes put time and effort into their sport and they don’t get paid. I also learned that the schools that use NCAA make millions of dollars every year and their players do not make not even one dollar not only in their sports but also in school. Many people may say that thats the players fault because they chose to be athletes in college but sometimes they may just love that sport so much that they want to keep on playing it after high school.

I think that this is unfair because the athletes put a lot of their time into the sport that they are paying. I feel like NCAA athletes should get paid because sometimes these athletes are really good in their sports. I also think that they are already stressed with school and their sport that they shouldn’t also be stressed about money.

November 5, 2021 8:53 pm

Dear Francisco,

I am surprised by your post, ” NCAA Paying players” because I did not know that colleges made that much money off of their athletes and they give them nothing in return. I though that by now that athletes.

One sentence that you wrote that stands out to me is “A lot of people disagree with this idea because it oen makes them amature players or they will try less because they already have the money.” I think that this is completely untrue because it will actually separate the players that are in it for the money and the ones that love the game.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because I like how your bring up topics that are deemed unimportant and show the true importance of the issue.

November 5, 2021 7:38 pm

Dear Francisco:

I am impressed by your post, ” NCAA Paying players” because I agree with you, I believe that student-athletes that play for colleges should get paid.

One sentence you wrote stood out for me is: “ The NCAA makes around $842 million annually; big colleges like UCLA make roughly around 100 million dollars annually and you know how much money athletes make 0 dollars annually for not only going to school but going to play their sports. I think this is unfair that student-athletes aren’t getting paid and they are the ones bringing in money for those colleges.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because I really liked your post.

Fernando A.

November 5, 2021 5:33 pm

Hello Fransisco, I enjoyed reading your post and I agree with a major point that you made. That some athletes and bringing in millions of dollars in revenue from endorsement and media attention and then in return are getting nothing. This is very unfair to the athlete who is working extremely hard to bring in all of the revenue and public attention, and he should be getting a least some amount of that money to a degree. Colleges are also businesses who are seeking money and potentially pair with endorsements such as Nike, Adidas, and more to support all of their athletic departments and fund the school with money and the college can then choose where to spend that money. Thanks for your writing and hope you make another post similar to this one soon.
Thanks,
Sam.

November 5, 2021 3:45 pm

Dear Francisco:

I am surprised about your post, “NCAA Paying Players,” because of how you provided this information making it more clear more me to understand. I am also surprised that these college are not making money and risking their college career.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: ” UCLA make roughly around 100 million dollars annually and you know how much money athletes make 0 dollar annually.” I think this is unfair because athletes should be paid.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I really like the topics that you write about.

Adrian Garcia

5
0
()