Kenzie
Kenzie

Hello! I really liked your video! It was really funny, and I liked your final dicission. I would LOVE to go on a trip to the channel islands. I liked all the funny bloopers in this video. That’s all I have to say!

I think this was a fun idea and a great way to express different views and opinions about something you’re passionate about. I enjoyed how you showed your opinions and views and I like how the other commentators showed their views and gave you great information about the national parks and why they suggest it. However, I do believe that a conclusion or quick little paragraph would be nice to wrap up your findings and what you found after all your interviews. I think seeing this at the end would help summarize and give your final conclusion and give a better answer to the question you were found. But I loved the video and the different perspectives showed and viewed.

I liked this it was lighthearted and funny but you could’ve made a blooper reel instead of putting the camera difficulties at the beginning.

Reply to  Cameron

I agree, the video was very nice work though

Kenzie
Kenzie
Reply to  Cameron

I like your idea of putting a blooper reel on the end…

Lily, I really liked this post. I thought doing a video was a good idea, and a unique way to get your point across. You portrayed your view, as well as other people’s, which isn’t something anyone else did. However, I do think a summary of the video would be a good idea for people who cannot watch it. Other than that, this is awesome!

6
0
()