NANO Wrimo is on – what is that?

We highly recommend signing up for NaNoWriMo. Young writers (0-18) can sign up on ywp.nanowrimo.org, and those 13 or older who want to take on the 50,000-word challenge can do so at nanowrimo.org. Why do it?

For 30 crazy, exciting, surprising days, you get to lock away your inner editor, let your imagination take over, and just create!

Aside from being a November think for writers – it is a chance to explore what you have in your head and write with abandon.  This is freedom to take ideas that have been stewing and let them out in a form you need to grow as a writer.  With several projects on the horizon like creating a photo journal of how a state in the U.S. appears to someone who has never visited the states compared to those from outside the U.S who have been living here awhile (did you get that?) to creating a children’s book about areas of the world that are unknown except for their stereotypes, there are many possibilities to grow with your voice and ideas! We’d like to hear from you if you are interested!  🙂   NanoWrimo is just one chance to go wild with imagination, we hope to create more!

• Harry Brake . Repentino. advisor and advocate of all things that break boundaries.

0
()