This porch is where my cousins and I play games or have barbecues. Everyone house looks the same on the outside, but on the inside it’s very different. The mews used to look very different after the whole shooting of a two year old boy. I remember playing freeze tag, red devil, and double dutch in the mews with family and friends. The backyard was mostly for stuff my family didn’t use or didn’t belong in the house. My cousin and I stood on the top of the stairs singing songs and pointing at people.  I miss the old days now everyone is all grown up.

America
June 3, 2019 9:22 pm

I love this story, it reminded me of me and my cousins. Growing up I spent a lot of time at my grandma’s so now that we’re older we always talk about all the memories we had at her house. I also really loved how a lot of people could relate to this.

Kasandra
May 15, 2019 5:11 pm

I love your story as well, grandmas house is where everyone and they cousins go to hang out. Breakfast at my grandmas house was always very interesting considering it was 6 of us.

Essence Palmer
Essence Palmer
May 9, 2019 4:30 pm

Wow, I love this story for many reasons , especially because of my childhood. I really love the part where you stated that everyone’s house looks the same on the outside , but on the inside it’s very different. I agree with that because in my neighborhood literally every apartment building look the same , but the vibe and actions on the inside were different. Every day , my childhood friends & I would go outside & have fun , but now everyone has either moved or we grew apart and now that we are all grown we barely keep in touch.

3
0
()