The objects in my shadow box represent who I am and my identities. Some chosen identities of me are I choose to skate and I choose to play soccer. Some Assigned identities are being male and being Latino/Mexican. An object that represents me are the tech decks because I skate and all those pictures are of me skating. I made a plat bar and a rail for the tech decks like a skate park. The chilli necklace I made in kindergarten. It represents being Latino because we are known for eating spicy foods. It also represents my culture. In the back of my shadow box you can see a soccer goal and a picture of me playing soccer. Some stereotypes about soccer are ¨It’s a girl sport because there not much contact or it’s boring sport¨ however the sport is the world’s most played sport. And, playing soccer makes me feel strong and good.                                                                                                                                                                                   

DeMarreon
February 5, 2018 7:13 pm

Dear Joshua

Thank you for sharing your work. My name is De’Marreon and I am a student at Fremont High School.
Something I liked about your work is I liked the objects on your shadow box and I like how to set up your shadow box.
Something I have a question about is how long did it take you to make your shadow box. Please feel free to comment on my work in the future. The address of my student blog is http://demarreonfreshmanyear.edublogs.org/.
Thank you

1
0
()