I’m Selene and something important to know about me is I’m from the Bronx as well. My mom is Mexican and half from Guatemala. I was born in the Bronx. I lived in South Bronx and a school I used to go to was American Dream school in the Bronx. Something important that happened to me was me moving to Brooklyn.

What I like to do in school is nothing. And what I enjoy doing out of school is coming home to eat. Something that I am good at is playing pool 8 ball and the reason I’m good at it is because of my grandpa who is very good and taught me to play since I was 5. Lastly, my greatest struggle in life is confusion.

My family members, they’re very goofy, especially my mom and sister. My dad is more serious and quiet, but I’m mainly closer to my mom and sister and especially my mom’s side of the family I’m very close to and since my mom’s family are in the Bronx whenever we visit them I feel the happiest. I’m very lucky to have my mom.

Hey Selena, I’m close to my mom too, my dad is more strict. I would love to visit Brooklyn and Bronx. I like your writing and how honest you are in your writing. I’m also confused about life and how life works. I hope we both find our place in this world.

Yan

Your writing is great and I love the honesty. I am the same who loves to go to school to do nothing, and my favorite thing to do in a day is stress eating after school when I get back home and then take a three hours nap. Sometimes, writing does not need to have some deep meaning or a life lesson, simple and straightforward make your writing stand out.

2
0
()