Hi! This is a reflection about this school project I have created with my fellow peers, Jana and Molly. My overall goal throughout “NYC: A safe haven” was to make more people aware of the importance of sanctuary cities for immigrants. We have made multiple blog posts and was very active on our instagram. We wanted to be a informative blog yet be light hearted too. Our project has been semi-successful in the sense that we’ve gotten a lot of comments on our blog posts and we’ve gotten quite a following on instagram.

We have gotten a lot of comments on our blog posts. Such as comments saying they want to share it with their siblings and how informative it was for them. We have reached our goal of informing people who want to learn more about that subject. There was people asking for more posts too. It was in “high” demand for more informative posts about the visas.

March 2, 2020 4:56 pm

Hey Vasha, I love your post and how you elaborate on it. I understand what you are feeling and how you want people to feel the same way and help out more. Good post! I look forward to seeing what you post next.

February 19, 2020 12:05 am

Vasha, I really like the idea of getting to know these sanctuaries better but I’m sure there are many ways to do this I really like how you pulled this together good job.

2
0
()