1. Drew 2 days ago

Dear Raniyah,
    I am interested in your animation/post because… You tell us more about your personal life, and the things that have driven you to become the person you are today.

One thing you said that stands out for me is: “I never really had a problem with my name, until I started thinking about it a million times.” I think this is interesting because… I also have this issue. I start to think to much about a specific thing and it gets me self conscious. I think others won’t like it or I just look dumb and then I’ll think about it to much and eventually not do it.

It’s honestly something That I wish to overcome in the future because I want to live my life however I choose. Of course I know I can do whatever, be whatever etc. But there’s always that little bit of doubt that holds me back. And I hate it.

Thanks for your project. I look forward to seeing what you write next because… I know, I can relate (Not fully but I can Somewhat). And that gives me comfort.

2. Tasneem 2 days ago

Wow thats was amazing. My name is Tasneem and it’s also Arabic and i used to think my name was weird but now i know that its a beautiful and unique name. Just remember the quote “why blend in when you can stand out”!