In my thoughts, I think my mother cooks the best food ever. When I first came to the U.S I was 7 years old  and she was in Dominican Republic. I didn’t see her for a long time and I missed her food. After a while she came to the U.S and I finally got to taste my mother’s food again. Since she came to the U.S I haven’t eaten any fast food or any food from outside other than my mom’s food. I’ve been in my friend’s house and his mother will cook and ask me if I want some food and I would say no because I can’t eat other people’s food other than my mom’s food. It’s not like I can’t eat it but I choose not to because it will taste bad. I’m used to my mother’s food. I’m very thankful to have my mother because some kids don’t have their mother to cook for them or if they do have their mother, they are probably too busy to cook for their kids. For example, teachers. Teachers spent the whole day of a school with students and when they get home they have to work on the topic that the teacher has to teach about the next day Therefore the teacher won’t have no time to cook.In general , I think eating homemade food is very important because eating fast food or junk food will affect your health at some point.

0
()