My name is Isiah. Something important to know about me is I like to play basketball and my family members are Puerto Rican but I was born in Brooklyn. My favorite subject in school is the gym. In my family, we speak Spanish and we eat rice and beans. I am Puerto Rican and hear Spanish songs. I lived in Brooklyn my entire life. something that happened to me that was a turning point was when my baby brother was born on April 10, 2020, the day of the pandemic.

My strength is playing basketball, and playing video games, and I am good at listening. My work in progress when is working on a flip grid video. My achievement is moving on to 10th grade. My goal is to try to go outside more.

One of my family members is my baby brother because he is most precious to me We play hide and seek together and I make him laugh. Something lucky I have in my life is my baby brother.

0
()