I see myself in 20 years living in a lavish house, it’d have five bedrooms, five bathrooms, two living rooms, and two living rooms. I’ll have nice cars, and own a bunch of properties. I’d have a beautiful wife and have four kids. We’ll have a pair of cats. I’ll be working in an architecture firm. My office would have pictures of the many projects I designed.  Various plants to decorate my office, like roses, a small cactus, and a venus flytrap. My desk would be a nice glass table with a great apple computer.  I’ll have a nice view of the city.

September 19, 2021 7:23 am

Dear Bill:

I am fascinated by your discussion post titled “My Life 20 Years From Now” because of how optimistic you seem about the future. Not to mention how detailed your prediction was.

One sentence you wrote that stands out to me is when you mentioned you planning to have a few cats in the future because I would assume having animals would be too time-consuming given everything you have planned for yourself.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because of your optimistic view of the future

Israel

Reilly Edgar
February 6, 2018 3:57 am

That sounds like a great life. I hope that with hard work, you accomplish your goals of becoming a successful architect & husband. I too hope to one day be successful in my desired field.

Good luck!
Reilly Edgar

2
0
()