My name is Cesar Nolasco and it is important to know that I am happy to have the life I live.  I was born October 24 of 2002, I lived in the Dominican Republic. Inside and outside of the school I like to practice baseball. I’m good at baseball because I practiced since childhood. My plans for the future are to finish my studies.

When I came to this country my life changed. I met my family. I’m visiting new places and I’m learning a new language. My family changed because for first time I started to live with my dad, and this change was positive. I feel happy knowing Spanish and also I feel happy that I am learning another language.

The injustice I did once was to disobey my parents. I was in my house, and my sister was involved.  My mother asked me to accompany my sister to the store, but I did not want to.  They punished me by taking my video games. It was unfair that they punished us, and it was also unfair to disobey.

Lizamar
July 18, 2017 3:18 pm

THE sentence that caught my attention was ” is important to know that I am happy to have the life I live” this is interesting to me because I’m happy for my life too you understand A way of thinking positively.

Abdullah
July 18, 2017 2:49 pm

“I’m good at baseball because I practiced since childhood”. I like that because you still play your favorite sport.

Krisy
July 18, 2017 2:41 pm

The sentence that caught my attention was “It was unfair that they punished us, and it was also unfair to disobey.” This is interesting to me because it shows that you see two sides of the situation. You understand your point of view, but also your parents point of view.

3
0
()