My favorite word is chew. Chew/chewing is an activity most of us enjoy on a daily basis. Chewing is part of a healthy lifestyle and leads to digestion which us humans all need. This word is great as it is something that we can all relate to and it makes no sense to me how a word about eating can have ew in it. Ew is used for gross items which brings me to think that chewing is gross, which it isn’t. This word being confusing makes it more fun in my eyes.

January 16, 2019 4:40 pm

Dear:sanath

I am surprised by your post My Word or favorite activity because… your informacion about that the chewing es parte de un estilo de vida saludable y conduce a la digestión y sobre todo about the everyone he does one sentence for you wrote the stands out for me is:’’ Esta palabra es confuso hace que sea más divertido en los ojos I think this is interesante because… y que no tiene sentido para mí el que una palabra acerca de la alimentación puede tener ew en ella thanks for you writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because… for me is interesting your temas que son fasinantes

1
0
()