In  the morning when I wake up I do some exercises to stretch my body. Some people will find this routine or my routine weird because some people in the morning wake up tired and don’t want to do anything. I do exercises for warming my body up and stretch all my bones.The next thing I do when I finish my exercises is to brush my teeth and take a good and warm shower. when I finish doing that I take some clothes and put them on at that time it is like 7:30 A.M. Then I have to wait for my mom to put some clothes on my little sister. When my mother does that I take my little sister to school and then I take myself to school. When I finish school, my friend and I go to the gym and do some workouts and when we finish working out at 5:30 P.M I take the bus home. When I get home I take a shower get something from the refrigerator and eat and at 10:00 P.M I go to sleep and do the same thing tomorrow.

Dorothy
December 6, 2019 2:19 pm

Hi Luis, it is great that you have such an organized daily routine. I have a daily routine as well. I find that stretching and doing exercises in the morning is a great way to wake up and not weird at all. It seems like you are quite busy after school. When do you find the time to do your homework and study?

1
0
()