So for my technology project we had to create our own website describing our school, the Baccalaureate School For Global Education.
This is a link to my unit 2 project homepage which has a link to my initial homepage as well:
So creating this BSGE information website was quite a struggle mostly because I’m clueless when it comes to technology.
Anyway, because of my lack of “tech-iness” I found it really helpful to just get organized first. So down below is my project plan:
MY PROJECT PLAN:
-Research the topics (4 days)
-Organize the information you have gathered on the topics (1 day)
-Design the layout of your pages (2 days)
-Design the look of your pages (2 days)
-Find pictures for pages (1 day)
-Find links for the pages (1 day)
-Fill the pages with content (might take a while) (5 days)
-Debug your website (1 day)
-Upload the site and hope to god it works (it probably won’t)
I also created a project design plan that I based the look and format of my webpage on.
After this, I basically just started writing the code and adding content so all was well……… until it wasn’t. 3 days into the project I came to the realization that I have no idea what i was doing when i took my flash drive out there was an error, none of my links were working, I didn’t know how to create different pages, I forgot how to create a navigation bar, etc. So basically I self destructed and procrastinated until 2 days before the project was actually due. That was when I got my act together and actually did some work.