My name is Ethan Perez  I was born on September 15, 2003, my Grandmothers birthday was September 18, only 3 days apart. I’ve lived in every borough in NYC for a while except Staten Island. I went to a Catholic elementary school for a couple of months until I transferred to another school called PS 84 as a 3rd grader, where I met some people I consider my best friends.

In school, I like piano class and Gym class, they are entertaining and I’m willing to actually work hard in those classes. I stay after school for Honors Global every Thursday but I usually hang out with friends or go straight home after school. I feel that I’m good at the piano and a bit good at Table Tennis, both of which the school taught me how to do. I feel that I’m good at Track and Field and Swimming, I’m not that fast in either of them but I have a lot of stamina I think at least. I first started swimming when I was 3 with my mother’s help at the YMCA.

I strongly agreed with the question, Is education important to you? as I truly do believe education is important not only to me but to everyone, and I feel I should be taking advantage of the things my school offers. I agreed with the first question, “I feel safe walking down the street in my community” my street does have some bad history, but lately I feel perfectly fine walking on my block.

0
()