Steven is my best friend. He’s Hispanic he has brown curly hair brown eyes and is very tall. Steven is someone who you can talk to for hours and we still come up with many funny things about people. He’s very mean sometimes but always apologizes after he says what he eventually said. Steven is my best friend because he’s funny, always understands me, laughs when I say something funny, and is just the way he is. When we get together we mostly spend time at an ice cream shop near my house or I go to his soccer practice and I see him play.

I met my best friend through a friend of mine and we were first not talking until one day I and my other friend went out shopping and he came along as well. At first, it was awkward but as the day went on we started making up funny jokes and decided to give each other our phone numbers and ended up talking a lot after that day and he became my best friend. When we both were so hungry and both our parents made the same food without us knowing we sent each other a snap showing our food and it was so funny.  We both have the same taste in food so when his mom would cook something I would get annoyed because he would brag about it, telling me how good it is. Overall he is my best friend and we both make each other laugh in our ways.

0
()