- Jane Eyre: A Lesson in Writing
- Does Age Define Your Maturity?
- Children Ripped Away From Their Families
- first day
- F*** The Free World
- Presenting your 30 second hook
- Blue Wall of Silence
- Schools are Failing Students
- Inequalities in sports
- A Weird Conversation About Myself
- Tone, Inflection, and Articles
- Why do youth skip school?
- How are GMOs a Social Justice Issue?
- Why do we need mentorship programs for high school dropouts?
Click here to see my 30-second hook: IMG_1115
The topic of my 30-second hook was about the percentage of students who skip school every day. I was trying to tell people why this might be important.
I recorded myself about 10 times to I got to my final one.
I was talking real low and I looked at the paper a lot and around me a lot. I used good eye contact. I need to talk louder and stop and stay in one place.I did not look like I knew what I was doing or talking about. It seemed like I was making these up for the top of my head.
I did not look like I knew what I was doing or talking about. It seemed like I was making these up for the top of my head.