In the article, Ready to Be Spoon Fed?, (Upfront November 21, 2022) I learned that companies are now making edible utensils. As our planet continues to be harmed because of the plastic we use, new innovations such as edible spoons and forks are being made to reduce the amount of plastic being thrown into the garbage. These utensils are made from rice and sugar and can be even composed of different flavors such as vanilla. Some may not agree with eating their utensils but making them out of food surely will at least make them decomposable rather than plastic which does not.

Do you think edible Utensils will end the use of plastic ones? What flavor utensils would you like to try?
0
Please leave a feedback on thisx

In my opinion, I think that this is a fascinating way to start reducing the use of plastic. Although I do have some concerns about how durable these edible utensils are and if they melt with certain foods. I am intrigued by the fact that they can be different flavors and would love to try some as soon as I can.

0
()