In the article, “Vaccines for Kids Under Five” (Admin) I learned that children under the age of 5 are now accepted to receive the COVID 19 vaccination. Children must be over six months old, this will happen early at the end of February. This is beneficial to families and depending on the age is the type of vaccine children are allowed to get. A problem with this is that many parents do not agree with their children being vaccinated at a very young age.

I agree that children shouldn’t get vaccinated at an early age because of the symptoms. Everyone’s reaction to it is different and it can be worse for younger children. But regardless I think most of us will be forced to get vaccinated. There should be a certain age where kids are old enough to get it. 

How many children over six months and up will get vaccinated?

0
()