Allison
March 23, 2023 11:32 pm

I just read someone else’s Mock Trial discussion from your school and am very intrigued by how this turn of an idea that addresses such a broad and unnecessarily controversial topic came to be. What did you do to prepare to write this discussion?

Jonnirah
March 23, 2023 10:47 pm

The illustration really connected with the statement “America is breaking free”, was it hard writing from a different viewpoint? If so why?

March 23, 2023 7:16 pm

You have an interesting point of view on this topic, do you think your personal experience can make you biased?

Curtis
March 23, 2023 3:28 pm

Your statement that “America is breaking free” is effectively expressed by the artwork, and I enjoy that.

Ryan
March 23, 2023 6:25 am

I like that you said “America is breaking free” and the image well represents that.

March 23, 2023 3:25 am

Fascinating take on this topic. It was interesting to hear your point of view.

Kaesy
March 23, 2023 3:06 am

Very interesting approach, defending something that you don’t believe is hard to do and you did good with backing up your claims. What were some challenges you faced while writing in this perspective?

Olasubomi
March 23, 2023 3:00 am

This was an interesting take. I like the intent of this piece but think execution could be even better.

Maryam
March 22, 2023 11:46 pm

I really enjoyed the part where you said America is breaking free. It is a very powerful quote.

Deja
March 22, 2023 11:46 pm

I like the message you are trying to convey, as well as the idea of America breaking free from its limitations and the picture is cool.

Nazeerah
March 22, 2023 11:45 pm

why did you choose these questions “ How could we be accused of mass incarceration if slavery isn’tisn´t legal? And the Jim Crowcrow era is far gone?”

March 22, 2023 11:33 pm

I believe you made a lot of valid points. You mentioned that there has been a push to reduce mandatory minimum sentences for nonviolent drug offenses and to offer alternatives to incarceration, why do you think this has been pushed and is this changing anything for the better?

Sian
March 22, 2023 11:15 pm

I agree that there has been so much done in an attempt to enforce equality in all aspects but I still do feel that there is always room for improvement.

Shanih
March 22, 2023 8:52 pm

I love the idea of your message and he concept of America gaining freedom and escaping its bonds.

Fury
March 22, 2023 7:19 pm

I really liked your idea of how America is breaking free from the chains that it’s in. The picture is super cool, also.

Last edited 8 months ago by Fury
Antasia
March 22, 2023 4:46 pm

I enjoyed reading your post, the featured photo was my favorite part of your post overall. The whole idea of America breaking out of the chains and being free.

Last edited 8 months ago by Antasia

17
0
()